Thursday, April 13, 2017

The Clueless Kusinera

Hello there!  

I am Elsbeth L.S.E. and The Clueless Kusinera is a name I have given myself since I embraced the role of a housewife and devoted more time in the kitchen.  I am no kitchen expert but I love cooking and making delicious (or at least edible) food. It makes me happy to see people smile while enjoying my home cooked meals. For me, it's such a sweet feeling to hear a compliment or appreciation for my cooking.

This blog is dedicated to documenting and sharing my adventures and misadventures in the kitchen as I learn my way around it. I'm hoping that it would serve as a guide...help...support...inspiration or whatever not only for me but for others as well who are as clueless as I am.

It is going to feature my cooking and baking practices, kitchen experiments and kitchen helpers (aides, tools, hacks) that I discover or learn from other people, TV, magazines, books, and the Internet.  And since I also dabble in the art of gardening (ahem), I included a section for my D-I-Y gardening activities as well - the Kusinerang Hardinera. 

Oh, by the way... For those who don't speak Filipino, "Kusinera" means "Cook" and "Hardinera" means "Gardener".  I guess this covers everything about my blog. I hope you join me in my journey to becoming not just a good home cook but a great homemaker! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Journey of The Clueless Kusinera to Stress-Free Daily Meal Planning - Part 1

When I decided to stop working and focus on the domestic side of life, I tried to live up to the label housewife and be real...