Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Kusinerang Hardinera

This Clueless Kusinera loves not just cooking, but also making, creating and growing things. I love doing things myself instead of hiring professionals when I know I can do it.  So it should not come as a surprise that I play around with our front and back yards. After all, I am a nature lover as well. I love most things green!😄


I did a simple landscape design on both our small front and back yard.  I planted flowering plants in the front yard and created a little herb & vegetable garden at the back, inspired by my love of cooking. Since it's difficult to find fresh herbs in the supermarket and even harder to have them fresh and available at the time I need them, I decided to have my own endless supply just right outside my kitchen. I planted most of my herbs, veggies and flowering plants from seeds that I bought in stores while others are fresh (and then dried, of course) from the fruits themselves!

Both gardens are still works in progress. There's a lot more to be done. But don't get me wrong... I'm not posing as a professional gardener or landscape artist. I simply love D-I-Ys and putting my hands to work. It just gives me joy to produce something with my very own hands. And like in cooking, I also do not know what I am doing half of the time in gardening. It's all a hit and miss, but that adds to the fun, right? ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Journey of The Clueless Kusinera to Stress-Free Daily Meal Planning - Part 1

When I decided to stop working and focus on the domestic side of life, I tried to live up to the label housewife and be real...